//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 24th March 2013
  • 13th December 2012
  • 12th December 2012
  • 11th December 2012
  • 9th December 2012
  • 7th December 2012
  • 31st August 2012
  • 26th August 2012
  • 16th July 2012
  • 14th July 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    ♥ 22th April 2013 ♥

    " I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything." 





    To my beloved Qiing,


    Happy Birthday!
    Congratulation!! You're officially seventeen years old~
    You're a big girl and getting more mature.
    I just found out i had written a post for you before in 2011~
    That is the first year we meet each other.
    It's an unforgettable memories.
    I keep forgot your name :D 
    Okay, well...
    I think it is nothing worst on your birthday, just your wishes may be can't accomplish if you still eating confectionary.
    You sure murmuring ,my birthday is not perfect cause the booklet which I desire for a long time, you all didn't did it. Argh... annoying >~<
    Haha...as you said the exam (SPM) is imminent, so we would rather to struggle on our studies.
    Besides, my result is getting worst, so I really can't achieve your desire.
    I do hope you will apologize me...
    Yet, wx you still can consider whether wanna forgive her. >w<
    We gonna strive together.
    Otherwise the goal which we greatly desire will never be achieve.
    Pinkie swear again~
    Let's study and improve our english, bm, sej and so on, on the following days.
    Maybe it will be very tough, yet we need to persist, as the saying goes "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."
    We are ardent youth. So we sure can did it! 
    Well, Finger crossed.
    Wishing you having a fabulous birthday.
    Gets more brilliant results on incoming exams , SPM and SUEC.
    Thank you for bringing me a lot of banter and joyous.
    Although sometimes we might lack of communication , yet our heart and mind are still concerning with each other.
    Don't feel disgusting and tease me. I'm trying to express my feelings.
    Giving my wholeheartly wishes again.
    Happy Birthday, my beloved Qiing.
    Wish you all the best in everything.
    I'm kindly hope that we will be intimate last forever.
    Cherish the following days in K.C. and Bedford.
    It will be our great memories being together.





    "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."