//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 9th December 2012
  • 7th December 2012
  • 31st August 2012
  • 26th August 2012
  • 16th July 2012
  • 14th July 2012
  • 25th May 2012
  • 2nd May 2012
  • 29th April 2012
  • 20th April 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    11th December 2012

     At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together.




    Alright, today i spend a good whale of time with my beloved, Sue Zen at Midvalley.
    I‘m late because of the ktm.
    Initially, we desire to watch two movies, Life of Pi and The Sassy Hubby.
    Yet, at last we just watch Life of Pi.

    Life of Pi's tickets 

    This is because we haven't taken our breakfast so we forced to choose either one.
    Something bad was gonna happen.
    Sue Zen and I decide to have our brunch at Bulgogi Brothers.
    I guess, it was just opened for one months.
    We just ordered one set because it's large.

    6 side dishes which can refill. Nice?

    I'm fond of snapping photo and it make me get in trouble later.
    Those foods are scrumptious.
    While finish having our brunch, we went the Garden.
    Sue Zen wanna to have a look on the newest mini Ipad and Ipad 4.
    So we went to the Machine store.
    Pity Sue Zen can't touch the Ipad 4 due to there are some customers using it.
    The Samsung store is just beside it.
    We went in and searching for the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
    Abruptly, I heard someone's phone rings.
    I found out my phone was left it at Bulgogi Brothers.
    I walk hastily to the Bulgogi Brothers immediately.
    I keep nagging on the way to the restaurant.
    I'm very anxious about it.
    I have been thinking what will usually happen if i can't find my phone.
    Well, when I reach it, the manager said he didn't saw anything when he cleaning up the place.
    At that moment, my tear shed down owing to I have been finding it in my bag and I'm sure that I left it in the restaurant.
    The manager order me to make a call to my phone.
    However, it was unable to connect.
    I was full of despair.
    Sue Zen giving me unending consolation when I'm crying.
    Luckily, they find it and give back to me.
    I'm really appreciate that they given back to me at last otherwise I really can't imagine what will happen.
    Hope it will not happen again.
    I’ve learned a lesson on it.


     Waiting Ochado~


     I'm cute >w<


    Our hair are messy :D 


     Loving you >3<