//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 11th December 2012
  • 9th December 2012
  • 7th December 2012
  • 31st August 2012
  • 26th August 2012
  • 16th July 2012
  • 14th July 2012
  • 25th May 2012
  • 2nd May 2012
  • 29th April 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    12th December 2012

     Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans



    Day 1 of my Jogya trip
    Going on my vacation, Jogjakarta.
    I woke up early in the morning.
    We heading to LCCT by ktm and bus.
    It's exshauted, however I felt ecstatic.
    Hmm... I think this is due to it will be my last vacation in 2012.
    2013 will not travel to anywhere.


    It drizzled when we reach there.
    Luckily, we have brought umbrella.
    Otherwise we are going to drenched by head to toe.


    Their airport is quite small.
    We need to boarded outside the airport.
    Well, after the custom we went to a restaurant for our hearty lunch. 


    The restaurant is full of artistic atmosphere.









     
    This is my new bike which bought at Jogja 

    We went candi Prambanan. 
    All tourists are required to wear on the sarung when visiting the candi.




    It have been collapsed when the earthquake of 2010.










    It is the market which located outside the Candi Prambanan.
    This is the another places we went, yet i have forgotten the name of this place.



     






     


    Daddy with two dolls which own a thick lips

    Paddy field


    Here is it, the view of mount Merapi.
    Heading to Malioboro at night.
    Malioboro is the shopping paradise in the heart of Jogja.
    The street have many stalls which sell batik, T-shirt, slipper, accessories and so on and so forth.
    Mommy have bought one pieces of batik shirt and I have bought a pair of slipper on that day.

    I love Jogya

    My favorite J.co

    Having my lovely J.co as supper.
    I have chosen durian, mango and caramel donuts.

     Take a bite for a glazzier smile

    This is the first time i try their coffee.
    I love it so much.
    It is iced tiramisu and frappuccino cafe avocado.
    I get two donuts as free. I think... because we didn't order it. 
    Uh... Did Malaysia also get donut as free when order the coffee?
    I'm so curious on it right now. 
    We ride beca back to Pop hotel.

    Waiting for the train pass away

    Stay tuned for the Day 2 of my Jogya trip.