//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 16th July 2012
  • 14th July 2012
  • 25th May 2012
  • 2nd May 2012
  • 29th April 2012
  • 20th April 2012
  • 18th April 2012
  • 14th April 2012
  • 11th April 2012
  • 10th April 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    26th August 2012

    Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name -- Mignon McLaughlin




    I went bookfest with pwen today to get autograph from our favorite singer, Christine Fan, also
    known as Fanfan.

    She is a talent taiwanese pop singer and skilled song writer.
    She is a kind-hearted and gorgeous person. She does many charity.



    I'm very excited on it and can't sleep at all yesterday.
    I keep imagine the moment when i meet her.
    Before her autograph section, it's another singer autograph.She is JaneHuang, talent singer too.



    I have bought her album too cause it's very nice.
    It costs RM38.8 after having 20% discount.
    Introduce you all four songs i love the most in this album.

    途中

    只怕想家

    树风


    够好

    It is nice?
    Her hand was cold when the moment i shake her hand.
    I think the temperature of bookfest is too low.
    While waiting Christine Fan coming, i have take a narcissism photo.


    My face look pale
    My nymph,Christine Fan come.
    I very envy to those lucky people.
    They get Christine Fan poster, lovelife cd and 平安鸟.
    Here is it, those lucky people. T^T

    Envying!!
    Yet, i'm also very fortune cause i bought the remaining autographed book of Gidden Ko.
    The moment i saw it, it just left three of it.
    So am I lucky too. Haha. (self-comforting)

    Gidden Ko's autograph


    I'm glad to having their autograph.
    I totally get a big harvest on this year bookfest.


    A well-known author (Gidden Ko) and singer's (Fanfan & Jane Huang) autograph. ♥ >3<




    I will always love and support you last forever. Fanfan, you are the best.


    珍爱生命永不放弃一起把爱传出去吧!