//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 25th May 2012
  • 2nd May 2012
  • 29th April 2012
  • 20th April 2012
  • 18th April 2012
  • 14th April 2012
  • 11th April 2012
  • 10th April 2012
  • 9th April 2012
  • 27th February 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    14th July 2012


    True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.




                          

    The sun is filling up the room, and I can hear you dreaming.
    Do you feel the way I do? Right now.
    I wish we would just give up, 'cause the best part is falling.
    Call it anything but love.
    And I will make sure to keep my distance.
    Say I love you, and you're not listening.
    And how long can we keep it slow?

    Okay, the distance i with my blog is really far apart right now.
    I have been 2 months neglecting my lovely blog.
    Neglecting you, it's not my fault.
    It's all because of my life is very boring and i have nothing to share on it.
    What a nonsense, I'm keep finding an excuse to shirk responsibility.

    Just forget it, guys.
    Tell you all a secret. Haha...actually isn't a secret. It is just a trivial matters.
    I found that i'm a flatfoot.
    It makes me felt very humiliating cause i keep slipping down.
    I can slipping down umpteen of times in a month.
    Fortunately, i didn't injured, yet had bruises on it.

    Delighted!!
    I have bought a new phone, galaxy advanced.
    Guys, don't think that i'm materialistic person.
    I bought a new phone because my sony ericson was declared dead.
    What a giggle. As if i'm saying a person, yet, it just a phone.

    Oh!! The time right now is 1:25am. It's time to sleep. NIGHT~
    Wishes me having a sweet dreams. <3