//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 7th December 2012
  • 31st August 2012
  • 26th August 2012
  • 16th July 2012
  • 14th July 2012
  • 25th May 2012
  • 2nd May 2012
  • 29th April 2012
  • 20th April 2012
  • 18th April 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    9th December 2012

     There are actually so many things to be thankful for in every single day of your life



    Applause!!
    This will be my 47 posts.
    Although just a little, yet i still wanna to praise myself.
    Finally written 47 dairies.
    I just found out my previous posts were totally short.
    I think i need to arrange and delete those short post.
    I can't believe that why all of my previous posts were so short.
    I still dare to post it.
    So no applause anymore.
    47 posts are going to decrease soon.
    It's really hard for me to writing everyday without any inspiration.
    Going to my last vacation in this 2012 on next Wednesday.
    We just spending three days two night at Yogyakarta.
    Hope it will be a perfect and memorable trip.
    I'm very curious about the trip to Mount Merapi.
    Mount Merapi is still an active stratovolcano and it was the most active volcano in Indonesia.
    It's totally amazing.
    I have been changing my blogskin for a whole night.
    I done it but some still need my beloved to help me.
    Billion thanks to you.
    Besides thank you, i think there are no other words to describe my feelings.
    Listening and fond of this song recently.
    It was affected by my parent.
    They are watching this drama lately.
    I love the lyrics of the chorus .



    时代要一天天分薄你我未来     难得一起时别要放开
    谁愿意置身于复杂里精彩     只想与你简单相爱