//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 2nd May 2012
  • 29th April 2012
  • 20th April 2012
  • 18th April 2012
  • 14th April 2012
  • 11th April 2012
  • 10th April 2012
  • 9th April 2012
  • 27th February 2012
  • 21th January 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    25th May 2012

    I really miss this drama, rooftop prince.
    When I watched the drama, I was really sad.You know, it make me feel that love have unending power and won't be stop even though have been three hundred years.
    Reminiscing to my memory, the last episode make my heart break and tear shed down.I as if a cry-baby when i watch this kind of drama.
    Yet, i still fond on it.
    芙蓉:“死去了也是有记忆的,我会一辈子喜欢殿下爱殿下,几百年后我也会爱着你。”
    李格:“如果你能看到,那也过去300年了,如果你能看到,我要对你说‘傻瓜’,疯了一样想你,如果你还在,想现在就看到你,马上死都可以,朴荷,我爱你。”

    即使过了300年,我...依旧♥你 :'(

    'Memories' will allow us to be together forever...
    The warm support & love that you have given me.
    I will cherish this moment...
    even after 300 years... ...♥


    Sometimes, love is a look.
    Sometimes, love is a touch.
    Sometimes, love is a word.
    Sometimes, love is a certain silence, a certain distance, a certain absence.
    But, at the end, love is love.
    Love is versatile, love is the thing which could not be bought by money, hence showering our love to everyone.

                             
    白智英-过了好久

                                
    Ali - 傷痕


                            
    朴基英-不论在哪片天空下


                                 


                             
    俊秀-I don't like love




     
    Love isn’t something you can see, but its something you can feel