//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 11th April 2012
  • 10th April 2012
  • 9th April 2012
  • 27th February 2012
  • 21th January 2012
  • 6th January 2012
  • 22th December 2011
  • 4th December 2011
  • 3rd December 2011
  • 15th November 2011

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    14th April 2012

    Life is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake



                  Again, shrill humoning of the mosquitoes was around, torturing me the whole night. Worse off, covering with the thick blanket which nearly sufflocated me. In the morning, my face were swollen. It took me a long time to get the swelling subsided.
                
                 The sun shined majestically through the transulent windows. I crossed my hand and pray “Thank God for another Day” which allows everything I do to go from smooth to silk. I woke up wearily. I lifted myself off the bed. Heading towards the basin, I squeezed the toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. I rinse my mouth with a glass of plain water.

         I settled myself for breakfast with my beloved family. Our breakfast consists of bread with omelette eggs, sausages and hot chocolate with cereal. It is scrumptious. Breakfast is by far the most important meal of the day.

    Nowadays, it drizzled. It rained when I was admiring tha starry sky yesterday. A rainstorm may cool the dogs days of summer.  But I do not want it to rain too hard. I do not want it to rains cats and dogs.
    Yesterday mons has shown me a piece of masterpiece that written by his student and him. The essay was impeccably awesome. I have learned many new phrase, such as rat race world, vulgarities song, notwithstanding and so on. In the twinkling of eyes, some memories was flashing back. Still, I remember a phrase from a book that I have read, "Persistence is the key to success." Mons hope us to get a zero bugs in essays. Then,we should study strenously. Yet, i can't. Althought i knew that take the bull by the horn, you willl be able to solve the problem.