//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 9th April 2012
  • 27th February 2012
  • 21th January 2012
  • 6th January 2012
  • 22th December 2011
  • 4th December 2011
  • 3rd December 2011
  • 15th November 2011
  • 6th November 2011
  • 5th November 2011

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    10th April 2012

     Once you take friendship seriously, it's gonna be more unforgettable than love



     It had been drizzing all day long. The raindrops were pelting against windows. I have been waiting for the school be to ring on that cool morning, patiently. The teachers were a little bit irritated at the announcement of assemble the pupil to take a photograph. It was rather funny to see their annoyed face. What a giggle!

    This few days, our teachers have been giving many golden opportunity to us to stand in front of the class to make a speech. Be frank I was full of anxiety. I was terribly forgetful. What can I do about this? I hope to get rid of standing in front the class.

    I accidentally makes qiing in agony. I keep don't understanding the topic that she taught. It is science chapter four. I'm very weak in matter and substances. BUT, at last, I finally understand. Thank you for teaching me, patiently. :)) 

     After studying at school, pwen and I went to YMCA. We feasted our stomach with pasta and puff. After having our lunch, we exchanged banter amongst each other. Coming up next, we walked swiftly to the monorail station. Due to miss pwen and I hate walking under the sunny weather.


    I have been changing my blog skin since 5o'cock. Finally, i done it. 


     My masterpiece. It looked childish. :D