//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 10th April 2012
  • 9th April 2012
  • 27th February 2012
  • 21th January 2012
  • 6th January 2012
  • 22th December 2011
  • 4th December 2011
  • 3rd December 2011
  • 15th November 2011
  • 6th November 2011

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    11th April 2012


        Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind    



    I crawl out from my bed wearily as usual when the alarm goes off.
    Haha... I'm the first.
    Daddy and Mommy are still sleeping.
    Aren't they knew that early birds catches the worm?
    Okay,I'm a COUCH POTATO. 
    I'm spending my time watching a fistful of stances. 
    I still have ten chapters to watch. 
    It's such a in the blue drama. 
    Hmm...the way of description, i think is...good instead of best.    
    Munching the cookies, i'm delight. 
    Drinking hot chocolate, i'm blissful. 
    Listening to umpteen of songs, i'm totally enjoyable.   
    I love this song recently. 
    It really touching through the bottom of my heart. 
    Safe and sound by taylor swift.   




    Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe & sound