//Walking on the Eiffel Tower!
Follow Dashboard

Bonjour!

B00788mbww_large
Welcome to RaeXuan's Paradise! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting here. Leave your comments at the cbox :)

Home Owner


Lets Chat





Past

  • 27th February 2012
  • 21th January 2012
  • 6th January 2012
  • 22th December 2011
  • 4th December 2011
  • 3rd December 2011
  • 15th November 2011
  • 6th November 2011
  • 5th November 2011
  • 18th July 2012

  • Credits!

    98ed0600da8311e1b7ea22000a1cbb16_7_large
    Facebook: Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter
    Plurk: Plurk
    BFF:   



    9th April 2012

     Never compare your inside with somebody's outside



     Since 9 days ago, I have been thinking what should i write in my post. I do hope i always persists to write it.

     It wasn't a breezy afternoon. As Jiawei, Yishian and me boarded of the monorail, I saw dark clouds in the sky. It looked as though it would rain. We headed to times square, happily. :)) Although it is going to rain.

     Okay, Jiawei and me had apply the chatime card. We are elated at seeing the card. To me, it is so precious due to the design of the chatime card is cute and marvelous. Well, we got a free drink. I ordered Matcha tea latte. My godness, it was too sweet to me. Yet, i still enjoy having it.


     In addition, we enjoy drinking chatime, eating shilin and buying k-pop stuff (i'm not included). We as if birds of the feathers flock together, sharing the same interests? I think so. 

     Suezen, i love you eternally. Billions sorry to you, i have been bullying you this few days. I meant everyday. :) Lets strive together in every subject, especially english. I do hope we can gain A+ in SPM and 1119. Pinkie swear!! As the saying goes" a little makes a mickle", so we must start it as soon as possible.

    A little makes a mickle